Saturday, March 22, 2008

Zoo Etc.

March 9-15th I was in Memphis for a short-course in Advanced Theological Research. Lots of fun, let me tell ya. Sarah came down on Wednesday and then on Saturday we managed to get out to the Memphis Zoo. We had to come back because the last time we went, the polar bears were not out. As you will see, the polar bears make the whole trip worth it. The other pictures are from random events surrounding the short course.


We were testing Jude for allergies



Tennessee Moonshine



Say (Cottage) Cheese!!!



Snuggling on the couch in the morning



Precious



Da Bears






Sarah is making the seal bark by opening her hand like that



The view out our living room window on snow day







Yep, We are officially walking



Bathtime fun





Macro lens



Campfire on a Sunday night after church





Before the haircut



The Barber of da ville



Look Ma, no plexiglass



Where can I get one of these



Nightime in our yard



Our new preacher having a chat with the kids on Sunday night (he won't officially start until May-ish)


Campfire again

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

Nice zoo pics. Those were great. I didn't see the after haircut pics.

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Interesting that the first picture after the haircut is one of Jude wearing a hat. I can't believe you didn't wait for the curls to grow in. I thought your hippy, sandal-wearing family would have waited. I loved the polar bears. Especially the one of you and the paw. I like Sara's hair cut, too.

Angie

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DREW!!!! I just checked my old email address and saw your email with your blog info. Your kid is so cute and looks so happy!! I love it!! I hope things are going well with you guys. Take Care!

Ashley (Read) Wilson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home