Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thunderstorms



As Jude continues to resemble Sarah almost exclusively, I have been looking for other ways that he is like his Daddy, particularly in personality.
Just now we shared a great moment as a thunderstorm was rolling through. I have always been fascinated with thunderstorms and love any chance to watch one roll through, even if I have to get out in it. So when the thunder started rolling, I took Jude out under the carport of the church. I was inspired to sing "How Great Thou Art" at near lung capacity. Jude, looked around at the storm, then at me, and then began clapping. It was something I myself have done many times when a particularly good lightning show was taking place. I would applaud God for his wonderful display. Now I can do that with Jude. I am certainly glad he shares my appreciation of thunderstorms.

Oh, and these pictures are just a slight twist on two of the previous pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home