Saturday, March 22, 2008

Snow Day!!!


Friday, March 7th we got about 5 inches of snow. I was looking forward to Jude's first snow day on Saturday so much that I had nightmares about it going all wrong. Even though the forecast said it was going to be mostly cloudy with a high of 33, I dreamed that it all melted away before I could get a sled and get the family together on a slope. When I woke up and it was sunny (in spite of the forecast) I feared that my nightmare would become a reality so I quickly got up and drove to Union City to buy a sled. I wasn't even sure the store would be open, but I braved the ice covered roads. When I pulled into the parking lot, the OPEN sign came on. I got the sled and got home without any problem and we commenced with our snow day. The pictures can tell the rest of the story.


























The best looking snow man I have ever made


Jude finally had enough and had to go take a nap.











Below is the edited version of an earlier picture. The addition just fits perfectly with Sarah's expression.



That's how we roll in Troy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home