Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day and more....

Jude really pulled through and made Mother's Day good. I was worried he was going to get her something mundane like a CD or something; but he made a card with his hand and footprints, wrote a poem, got a photo shoot at Wal-Mart, and took Mommy for a walk in the park. Overall, a wonderful first Mother's Day.

Jude loves his new bib from Emma, Mason and Esther. It came in the mail just in time because he is beginning to drool fairly often. Jude is pointing to his favorite animal.
Here is my best attempt at drawing him at about two and a half months.
Here is the original.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures and great drawing. Jude really looks like Sarah.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

You must have worked for hours shading the upper lip!

Hey, I think you need to make his lips wider. The original looks a little more like a smile.

That is an amazing job! I can't believe your are not thinking about a future that includes all your passions and talents. Have you ever thought about a profession drawing teens falling out of airplanes?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Drew said...

For ages, I have felt like the U2 song, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For". The longings of my heart are so diverse and seemingly contradictory. Thank you for giving me a career that goes with my passions. I already have a list of teens that I would like to draw first.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger capnwatsisname said...

Are the teens on this list falling with or without parachutes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home