Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Faces of Jude

My sister introduced me to a video of a woman that can interpret the different sounds a baby makes when crying in order to tell what the baby needs.
I have taken it upon myself to analyze Jude's different facial expressions to determine what he is thinking or what kind of mood he is in. Here are some examples...

Curious- Jude is wondering why we keep hiding behind this little metal box that flashes at him.



Happy- Jude is happy that his diaper is clean, he is free of gas pressure, is full, and is getting lots of attention.



Flirtatious- He is very taken by his pretty mommy and hasn't come to grips with the fact that we aren't supposed to marry within the family. I think the confusion stems from our proximity to Arkansas.



Disappointed- When he discovered that he was wearing camo, he gave us a look that clearly said, "If I'm going to be a redneck, at least let me go hunting.




Angry- After watching his father play basketball with some teens, he saw his dreams of inheriting great athletic ability dashed to pieces. It's just not fair.




Drunk

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What expression that boy has! Great pics.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

Drunk looks more like constipation.

Great pictures! Very cute. Emma wants to know what happened to his hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home