Friday, February 27, 2009

A couple of cute anecdotes from life with Jude

While we were at Winterfest, Jude was sitting with Samuel (a teen) who was right next to me. He started hitting Samuel on top of the head, and after he didn't respond to me telling him "no", he got a spanking on his hand. He then apologized to me and to Samuel, then gave me a kiss. 5 seconds later he grabbed my face and turned it to where I was looking the other way, then quickly smacked Samuel on top of the head. I tried to get on to him, but I was laughing too hard.

Later

On the way home, Sarah was sitting with Jude and had been sleeping. Jude was being pretty loud laughing and squealing while he and Samuel swapped funny faces. Sarah woke up and told him to be quiet. He then pushed her head down onto the pillow and told her, "Night Night"

He is way too smart for our own good.

While I have been writing this, he started handing things to me. Each time he gives me something, he says, "Here you go, Buddy."

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Bluecanary said...

Hehe

Baaaaaaah!

The kid gets an A+ for sound and letter recognition.

Now wait until he gets that for reconizing something he probably shouldn't have.

It's so hard to be mad when you are laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home