Friday, October 27, 2006

Road Trip (October 06)


Well, we are finally back. I took on an insanely long road trip to show 5 of our High School students my two favorite colleges, Pepperdine and ACU. I was the only adult and therefore the only driver. 4280 miles later I am wondering what possessed me to do such a thing. We have a lot to be thankful for; there were no car troubles in our 25 psgr bus (Moby Dick), no injuries, no sickness, and most of all Taco Bueno. Though I didn't give much thought to what mexican food would mean with teenagers locked in a vehicle all day. I am thankful that the first day was the most stressful (being called at 4:30 am, intending on leaving at 6:30, not getting on the road until 8:00 and not finding a hotel in Albequerque. Compared to that, the rest of the journey was smooth sailing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home